Youth Entrepreneurship Programme
Agricorp International is inviting interested applicants for its Poultry Development Program. The Poultry Development Program provides theoretical and practical training to help Nigerian youth (men and women) develop technical, managerial and entrepreneurial abilities. The students will gain hands-on experience in managing poultry operations and a firsthand understanding of the issues associated with operating a small poultry business during the internship component of the program.
- Promoting rural youth participation in agriculture and increasing their capacities in agri-business, agro-processing, and marketing.
- Supporting youth entrepreneurs’ engagement in the agricultural sector by providing them with technical skills training, agricultural extension assistance, access to finance and business development services.
- Linking students to the agriculture sector and mentoring by experts.
- Kindling the entrepreneurial spirit of the youths.
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and New Business Venture
- Poultry Farm Management
Students will learn through a mix of lectures with discussions, individual and group practical work. They will be provided with supervisors, as well as the tools necessary to get started, including theoretical resources, educational materials, financial resources, and advisory services via the farmbase application.
After completing the course, students will have transferable skills such as analytical thinking, teamwork and managerial skills.
- Have interest and passion for agriculture.
- Must possess a minimum educational qualification of SSCE
- Must be within the age limits of 18 and 35. (proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National ID/Voters card required).
- Must be able to carry out the application process online.
Get started on your application
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is suitable for individuals who want to gain hands-on experience in managing poultry operations and a firsthand understanding of the issues associated with operating a small poultry business during the internship component of the program.
The application process is easy and seamless. Applicants are required to follow the instructions on our website and upload all supporting documents to avoid delays in the application process.
The program will run for a minimum of 1 year.
Applicants must possess a minimum educational qualification of SSCE
Classes will be held physically in our poultry facility.