Work with Us
We have opportunities for agronomists, and business experts, and many others. We are always on the lookout for talented people. If you have a passion for the investment industry and want to be a part of a company that is actively fostering the growth of agricultural-based companies in Africa, apply to one of our open positions today.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for Europe and America. You should be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Propose region wise sales plans and targets in alignment with business objectives
- Manage region and individual performances
- Report on region-wise sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze the region’s market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address critical problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to drive all our Marketing and communications Efforts. You will coordinate the advertising and public relations activities of the business. The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for collaboratively creating and tactically executing the integrated marketing communications strategy.
- Generate compelling, engaging content to support content-driven integrated strategy.
- Help identify the most effective communication channels to reach relevant target groups and help to feed these channels with the appropriate messaging.
- Strategizing and implementing campaigns leveraging both traditional (collateral, print advertising, direct mail, etc.) and digital (social media, digital advertising, websites, email, etc.) marketing tactics.
- Responsible for media plan, editorial calendar and internal and external communications as related to area of responsibility
- Developing materials, presentations and other marketing communications for launches, campaigns and other product and service marketing efforts as well as sales meetings, tradeshows and events.
This role is responsible for developing, and managing the Food Safety Management System for all catering and hospitality food areas of the business. Working with department managers to ensure ongoing compliance and audits, elevating of standards and appropriate training of personnel.
- Maintenance and coordination of a company food safety program to maintain statutory compliance to the prescribed legal requirements in the Food Industry.
- Coordinating and assisting with technical training and overall competency to management and employees with regards to the operational aspects of the food safety program, pest control, environmental, operational methods and personnel practices, and maintenance for food safety and hygiene /cleaning practices.
- To complete food supplier audits (against the HACCP systems implemented) identifying corrective actions required and escalation of major concerns and ensure action thereof as required.
- To liaise with Local Authority Inspectors and enforcement officials as required.
- Co-ordinate the ongoing development requirements of the department’s food safety program and compliance including carrying out internal audits
- Nurture good working relationships both within and across departments under the food safety program.
- Ensure that all registers and records and documentation relating to the role are properly maintained.
- Work closely with other safety roles within the company – assisting as required and develop a supportive relationship
We are looking for a responsible Technical Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who provides and leads Technical support to others divisions of the business . A Technical supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving technical issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Inventory supervisor to oversee inventory management of the business. The individual must Maintain Adequate level of materials and/or product inventories are maintained. The ICS is responsible for evaluating inventory needs and implementing strategies to ensure those needs are met.
We are looking for a skilled security supervisor to lead security activities. He will be responsible for monitoring his staff by patrolling with them by auto or on foot. The supervisor is also responsible for monitoring the electronic surveillance equipment used on the premises.
Good communication skills, both oral and written, are essential for the position of security supervisor so subordinates know how to do their jobs and what to be on the lookout for. Supervisors must have a good working knowledge of management practices and principles so he can efficiently perform his job. The job requires someone with critical thinking skills who can quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response.
We are looking for vibrant and versatile individuals to perform a variety of office and/or technical tasks to accomplish the specialized processing of information, documents or materials. Employees typically work in an environment with other Processing Assistants, but may work alone; while work goals are shared, individual assignments may vary.
We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities