Work with Us
We have opportunities for agronomists, and business experts, and many others. We are always on the lookout for talented people. If you have a passion for the investment industry and want to be a part of a company that is actively fostering the growth of agricultural-based companies in Africa, apply to one of our open positions today.
No vacancies available.
Follow us to be the first to know when there are new job openings!
Responsible for the formulation and development of business strategies and conducting market research. Identify and explore new business opportunities and boost company’s growth and sales.
- Developing actionable strategies that create measurable long-term value for the organization
- Working with stakeholders to create marketing strategies that incorporate branding, messaging, pricing, and distribution channels to achieve business goals
- Developing new business opportunities by researching industry trends, identifying potential markets, and analyzing customer needs
- Developing operational plans to ensure efficient use of company resources while achieving business goals
- Developing and implementing strategic plans that align with organizational goals
- Measuring the success of business strategies through metrics such as revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and employee retention rates
- Developing the organization’s culture and corporate identity through continuous implementation of mission statements, values statements, and strategic plans
- Conducting market research to identify opportunities for growth within existing markets or identification of new markets to enter
- Consulting with management to help them achieve their business objectives
- Identifying environmental factors that could impact the organization’s ability to achieve its goals, and recommending solutions to mitigate risk
- Managing projects to meet organization’s objectives
- A degree in business/management related field
- Post graduate degree and /or professional qualification in a related field
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in strategy and planning (in Agriculture)
- High level understanding in strategy and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to tackle complex strategic problems
- High attention to detail
- High level of investigative, analytical, and interpretative skills to aid in implementation.
- Effective problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and consultants
- Project management skills required, along with advanced presentation skills
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com